Chemical Earthing Rods
We are engaged in offering a wide range of Chemical Earthing Rods in the worldwide market. Chemical Earthing Rods are manufactured using quality examined metal alloys with the incorporation of progressive techniques. Chemical Earthing Rods offer a cost-effective and efficient earth rod grounding system. These reliable chemical earthing earth rods are corrosion resistant and eliminate electrolytic action. Chemical Earthing Rods are eco-friendly and thus require less maintenance. Moreover, we offer different specifications and shapes as per the need of customers with latest current technology and current industrial norms.
We are exporting Chemical Earthing Rods to France, Switzerland, Italy, Germany, Russia, Spain and other European Countries.
specification for Chemical Earthing Rods:
Material for Chemical Earthing Rods:
- Copper – BS 2872 C 101, 102
- Solid Copper Alloys
- High Grade Copper Alloys
- Electrolytic Copper Alloys
- Copper CuZn39Pb3, CW614N, CZ121, and C37710
- Galvanized Steel, Mild Steel
- Stainless Steel Alloys
- Free Cutting Brass IS 319 Type (I) or
- Free Cutting Brass as per BS 249 Type (I) or
- High Grade Free Cutting Brass
- Brass – BS 2872 CZ 112
- CZ-360 High Grade Brass
- Brass CDA-360
- Brass IS-319 Grade III
Plating and Coating for Chemical Earthing Rods:
- Natural, Nickel Plated, Tin Plated, Natural Brass, Electro-Tin, Chrome or any coating as per customer requirements.
Threading Available for Chemical Earthing Rods:
- B.S.W., B.S.F., B.S.B., B.S.P. & B.S.P.T as per British Standard Whitworth Form
- N.C. & U.N.C., N.F. & U.N.F., N.P.T & N.P.S., N.S., N.E.F. etc. as per American National Form Threads
- ISO Metric (MM Threads)
- BA Threads
- DIN Standard
- GB Threads
Size Available for Chemical Earthing Rods:
- Chemical Earthing Rods are available as per customer’s specifications and needs (custom drawing and samples)
Features of Chemical Earthing Rods:
- Longer Service life
- Immaculate finish
- Simple design
- High efficiency
- Enhanced durability
- Crack resistance
- Custom Manufacturing
Application for Chemical Earthing Rods:
- Chemical earthing rod is widely used in lightning arrestors as well as earthing equipment to neutralize lightning effects.
- Reduce the risk of electrical sparks and fire risk.
- Fulfill the ground safety requirements of any electrical connection.
- Ideal for use in Industrial purposes.