Copper Bonded Rods
With the best skills of our qualified team of professionals, we are instrumental in offering a wide range of Copper Bonded Rod. Copper Bonded Rods are manufactured using quality raw materials and latest technology. Moreover, Copper Bonded Rods are checked on various quality parameters to ensure its defect-free nature. Copper Bonded Rods get immense appreciation from our clients owing to their functionality, reliability and hassle-free functioning. We offer Copper Bonded Rods as per the latest industrial norms and specifications of size and shapes of our customers across all over the world.
Following are the
specification for Copper Bonded Rods:
Material for Copper Bonded Rods:
- Copper – BS 2872 C 101, 102
- Solid Copper Alloys
- High Grade Copper Alloys
- Electrolytic Copper Alloys
- Copper CuZn39Pb3, CW614N, CZ121, and C37710
- Galvanized Steel, Mild Steel
- Stainless Steel Alloys
- Free Cutting Brass IS 319 Type (I) or
- Free Cutting Brass as per BS 249 Type (I) or
- High Grade Free Cutting Brass
- Brass – BS 2872 CZ 112
- CZ-360 High Grade Brass
- Brass CDA-360
- Brass IS-319 Grade III
Plating and Coating for Copper Bonded Rods:
- Natural, Nickel Plated, Tin Plated, Natural Brass, Electro-Tin, Chrome or any coating as per customer requirements.
Threading Available for Copper Bonded Rods:
- B.S.W., B.S.F., B.S.B., B.S.P. & B.S.P.T as per British Standard Whitworth Form
- N.C. & U.N.C., N.F. & U.N.F., N.P.T & N.P.S., N.S., N.E.F. etc. as per American National Form Threads
- ISO Metric (MM Threads)
- BA Threads
- DIN Standard
- GB Threads
Size Available for Copper Bonded Rods:
- Copper Bonded Rods are available as per customer’s specifications and needs (custom drawing and samples)
Features of Copper Bonded Rods:
- Corrosion Resistance
- Abrasion Resistance
- Excellent electrical conductivity
- Custom Dia of Rods
- Customization Available
Application for Copper Bonded Rods:
- Used for Earthing of substations, Power stations, Electrical Installations etc.
- For Ground or Earth Connection.
- For underground electricity distribution and transmission networks.
We can manufacture and export