Copper Clad Earth Rod
Our company has gained immense accolades in the field of offering Copper Clad Earth Rod to the clients. The range of Copper Clad Earth Rod is known for its high conductivity. Copper Clad Earth Rod attains finest resistance in all kind of soil conditions. Generally, Copper Clad Earth Rods are used wherever the factor of corrosion is very high, and so is the required quotient of durability. Copper Clad Earth Rods are specially formulated from high conductive copper, bonded copper, carbon steel which are molecularly tended with 99.9% pure electrolytic copper. The range of Copper Clad Earth Rods are provided in various diameter, length, material composition and other configuration as per order and need of customer.
We are exporting Copper Clad Earth Rods to France, Switzerland, Italy, Germany, Russia, Spain and other European Countries.
specification for Copper Clad Earth Rod:
Material for Copper Clad Earth Rod:
- Copper – BS 2872 C 101, 102
- Solid Copper Alloys
- High Grade Copper Alloys
- Electrolytic Copper Alloys
- Copper CuZn39Pb3, CW614N, CZ121, and C37710
- Galvanized Steel, Mild Steel
- Stainless Steel Alloys
- Free Cutting Brass IS 319 Type (I) or
- Free Cutting Brass as per BS 249 Type (I) or
- High Grade Free Cutting Brass
- Brass – BS 2872 CZ 112
- CZ-360 High Grade Brass
- Brass CDA-360
- Brass IS-319 Grade III
Plating and Coating for Copper Clad Earth Rod:
- Natural, Nickel Plated, Tin Plated, Natural Brass, Electro-Tin, Chrome or any coating as per customer requirements.
Threading Available for Copper Clad Earth Rod:
- B.S.W., B.S.F., B.S.B., B.S.P. & B.S.P.T as per British Standard Whitworth Form
- N.C. & U.N.C., N.F. & U.N.F., N.P.T & N.P.S., N.S., N.E.F. etc. as per American National Form Threads
- ISO Metric (MM Threads)
- BA Threads
- DIN Standard
- GB Threads
Size Available for Copper Clad Earth Rod:
- Copper Clad Earth Rod are available as per customer’s specifications and needs (custom drawing and samples)
Features of Copper Clad Earth Rod:
- Corrosion Resistant
- High Conductivity
- High Tensile Strength
- Perfectly bonded Rod will last longer, drive easier and will not crack
- The rod is covered with copper cladding without any cracks, holes, cavities, etc.
Application for Copper Clad Earth Rod:
- Copper Clad Earth Rod are widely used in various electrical and electronic industries.
- Used for earthing or grounding connection in industries.