Copper Coated Earthing Rod
We offer Copper Coated Earthing Rods which are designed to provide desired protection from lightning and electric shocks. Our highly skilled professionals provide highest quality, international standard and advanced range of Copper Coated Earthing Rod. We can provide Copper Coated Earthing Rod in different size and specifications as per the customer’s need. Moreover, they are manufactured using latest technology, Copper Coated Earthing rods are used in several earthing needs for gaining protection from earth related electrical hazards.
We are exporting Copper Coated Earthing Rods to Germany, Spain, Netherlands, Russia, UK and other European Countries.
specification for Copper Coated Earthing Rod:
Material for Copper Coated Earthing Rod:
- Copper – BS 2872 C 101, 102
- Solid Copper Alloys
- High Grade Copper Alloys
- Electrolytic Copper Alloys
- Copper CuZn39Pb3, CW614N, CZ121, and C37710
- Galvanized Steel, Mild Steel
- Stainless Steel Alloys
- Free Cutting Brass IS 319 Type (I) or
- Free Cutting Brass as per BS 249 Type (I) or
- High Grade Free Cutting Brass
- Brass – BS 2872 CZ 112
- CZ-360 High Grade Brass
- Brass CDA-360
- Brass IS-319 Grade III
Plating and Coating for Copper Coated Earthing Rod:
- Natural, Nickel Plated, Tin Plated, Natural Brass, Electro-Tin, Chrome or any coating as per customer requirements.
Threading Available for Copper Coated Earthing Rod:
- B.S.W., B.S.F., B.S.B., B.S.P. & B.S.P.T as per British Standard Whitworth Form
- N.C. & U.N.C., N.F. & U.N.F., N.P.T & N.P.S., N.S., N.E.F. etc. as per American National Form Threads
- ISO Metric (MM Threads)
- BA Threads
- DIN Standard
- GB Threads
Size Available for Copper Coated Earthing Rod:
- Copper Coated Earthing Rod are available as per customer’s specifications and needs (custom drawing and samples)
Features of Copper Coated Earthing Rod:
- Corrosion resistance surface finish
- Sturdiness, Easy to install
- High conductivity
- High strength
- Excellent Elasticity
- Optimum performance
- Custom Manufacturing
Application for Copper Coated Earthing Rod:
- Copper Coated Earthing Rods can be used for Earthing of substations, Power stations, Electrical Installations etc.
- Widely used in various industries including Construction, Electrical, Electronics, Mechanical, Building, Chemical and more.