Copper Earthing Plates
As a reliable manufacturer, we have been able to manufacture the best quality of Copper Earthing Plates using superior quality material which ensures its durable and reliable construction. Copper Earthing Plates are used to make safety earth connection at residence. The range of Copper Earthing Plate is available in various sizes and types which are appreciated for its more surface area of conduction of fault current. To ensure its quality, the range of Copper Earthing Plates are tested on different parameters by the experts. Moreover, we provide the range of earth plates in different designs, size and specifications as per the demands of our clients.
specification for Copper Earthing Plates :
Material for Copper Earthing Plates:
- Copper – BS 2872 C 101, 102
- Solid Copper Alloys
- High Grade Copper Alloys
- Electrolytic Copper Alloys
- Copper CuZn39Pb3, CW614N, CZ121, and C37710
- Galvanized Steel, Mild Steel
- Stainless Steel Alloys
- Free Cutting Brass IS 319 Type (I) or
- Free Cutting Brass as per BS 249 Type (I) or
- High Grade Free Cutting Brass
- Brass – BS 2872 CZ 112
- CZ-360 High Grade Brass
- Brass CDA-360
- Brass IS-319 Grade III
Plating and Coating for Copper Earthing Plates:
- Natural, Nickel Plated, Tin Plated, Natural Brass, Electro-Tin, Chrome or any coating as per customer requirements.
Threading Available for Copper Earthing Plates:
- B.S.W., B.S.F., B.S.B., B.S.P. & B.S.P.T as per British Standard Whitworth Form
- N.C. & U.N.C., N.F. & U.N.F., N.P.T & N.P.S., N.S., N.E.F. etc. as per American National Form Threads
- ISO Metric (MM Threads)
- BA Threads
- DIN Standard
- GB Threads
Size Available for Copper Earthing Plates:
- Copper Earthing Plates are available as per customer’s specifications and needs (custom drawing and samples)
Features of Copper Earthing Plates:
- Dimensional accuracy
- High electrical conductivity
- Ability to withstand high current
- Abrasion resistance
- Durable and Reliable Performance
- Corrosion resistance
- High tensile strength
Application for Copper Earthing Plates:
- Copper Earthing Plates are used as an earthing solution where earth rods are not suitable.
- The plates are used as part of an earthing system.
- Often installed in conjunction with low resistance earthing compounds.