The range of Driving Heads are widely manufactured from high tensile steel, carbon steel, stainless steel, copper, electrolytic copper, tinned copper and many other material compositions based on custom specification. Our range of Driving Heads is used when installing earth rods. The steel driving heads protect the internal thread and top of the Solid Copper or Stainless Steel Earth Rod when being driven in to the ground to form an essential component of the overall Earthing & Lightning Protection system. High-tensile Driving Heads are used for driving copper-bonded earth rods either by hand or power hammers. We can offer Driving Heads as per the drawing and different needs of our valued customer.
We are exporting Driving Heads to France, Switzerland, Italy, Germany, Russia, Spain and other European Countries.
specification for Driving Heads :
Material for Driving Heads:
- Copper – BS 2872 C 101, 102
- Solid Copper Alloys
- High Grade Copper Alloys
- Electrolytic Copper Alloys
- Copper CuZn39Pb3, CW614N, CZ121, and C37710
- Galvanized Steel, Mild Steel
- Stainless Steel Alloys
- Free Cutting Brass IS 319 Type (I) or
- Free Cutting Brass as per BS 249 Type (I) or
- High Grade Free Cutting Brass
- Brass – BS 2872 CZ 112
- CZ-360 High Grade Brass
- Brass CDA-360
- Brass IS-319 Grade III
Plating and Coating for Driving Heads:
- Natural, Nickel Plated, Tin Plated, Natural Brass, Electro-Tin, Chrome or any coating as per customer requirements.
Threading Available for Driving Heads:
- B.S.W., B.S.F., B.S.B., B.S.P. & B.S.P.T as per British Standard Whitworth Form
- N.C. & U.N.C., N.F. & U.N.F., N.P.T & N.P.S., N.S., N.E.F. etc. as per American National Form Threads
- ISO Metric (MM Threads)
- BA Threads
- DIN Standard
- GB Threads
Size Available for Driving Heads:
- Driving Heads are available as per customer’s specifications and needs (custom drawing and samples)
Features of Driving Heads:
- Ensure High Electrical Conductivity
- Optimum Tensile Strength
- Corrosion Resistance
- Easy installation and Usage
- Durable & Reliable
- Customize Size and Type Available
Application for Driving Heads:
- Driving Heads are designed to protect the internal thread and top of the Solid Copper or Stainless Steel Earth Rod when being driven in to the ground.
- Used when installing Earth Rods.
- Suitable with various earthing and grounding requirements.