We are recognized as one of the prominent manufacturers of Earthing Couplers. The range of Earthing Couplers are manufactured from copper, high electrically conductive copper, bonded copper, tinned copper or any other copper alloys. The Range of earthing coupler is tested for its multi-functionality and inserted fixing capability which holds two ends of a pipe. Our company follows industry standard quality norms in the manufacturing process. Couplers are available in various ranges & specifications as per customers’ need.
We are exporting Earthing Coupler to Germany, Spain, Netherlands, Russia, France, UK and other European Countries.
specification for Earthing Coupler :
Material for Earthing Coupler:
- Copper – BS 2872 C 101, 102
- Solid Copper Alloys
- High Grade Copper Alloys
- Electrolytic Copper Alloys
- Copper CuZn39Pb3, CW614N, CZ121, and C37710
- Galvanized Steel, Mild Steel
- Stainless Steel Alloys
- Free Cutting Brass IS 319 Type (I) or
- Free Cutting Brass as per BS 249 Type (I) or
- High Grade Free Cutting Brass
- Brass – BS 2872 CZ 112
- CZ-360 High Grade Brass
- Brass CDA-360
- Brass IS-319 Grade III
Plating and Coating for Earthing Coupler:
- Natural, Nickel Plated, Tin Plated, Natural Brass, Electro-Tin, Chrome or any coating as per customer requirements.
Threading Available for Earthing Coupler:
- B.S.W., B.S.F., B.S.B., B.S.P. & B.S.P.T as per British Standard Whitworth Form
- N.C. & U.N.C., N.F. & U.N.F., N.P.T & N.P.S., N.S., N.E.F. etc. as per American National Form Threads
- ISO Metric (MM Threads)
- BA Threads
- DIN Standard
- GB Threads
Size Available for Earthing Coupler:
- Earthing Coupler are available as per customer’s specifications and needs (custom drawing and samples)
Features of Earthing Coupler:
- High Tensile Strength
- Dimensionally stable
- Ensure Adequate Strength
- Corrosion Resistance
- Perfect joining tool
- Hard and sturdy
- Customization available
Application for Earthing Coupler:
- Couplers are extensively used in various engineering related industries.
- Also use for end to end connection of pipe.
- Used for complex earthing application.