The High Quality and standard range of Highly Flexible Earthing Straps are made from high conductivity copper, electrolytic copper and other material composition based on custom specification. The manufactured range of Earthing Straps are widely used in lightning protection, electrical distribution, process plants and building services. Earthing Straps connect an electrical system to the conductive surface of the earth for safety. Earthing Straps are designed to protect from dissipative surfaces to provide grounding for equipment and other components. In addition, we also provide Earthing Straps based on your custom specification and requirements.
We are exporting Earthing Straps to Germany, Spain, Netherlands, Russia, France, UK and other European Countries.
specification for Earthing Straps :
Material for Earthing Straps:
- Copper – BS 2872 C 101, 102
- Solid Copper Alloys
- High Grade Copper Alloys
- Electrolytic Copper Alloys
- Copper CuZn39Pb3, CW614N, CZ121, and C37710
- Galvanized Steel, Mild Steel
- Stainless Steel Alloys
- Free Cutting Brass IS 319 Type (I) or
- Free Cutting Brass as per BS 249 Type (I) or
- High Grade Free Cutting Brass
- Brass – BS 2872 CZ 112
- CZ-360 High Grade Brass
- Brass CDA-360
- Brass IS-319 Grade III
Plating and Coating for Earthing Straps:
- Natural, Nickel Plated, Tin Plated, Natural Brass, Electro-Tin, Chrome or any coating as per customer requirements.
Threading Available for Earthing Straps:
- B.S.W., B.S.F., B.S.B., B.S.P. & B.S.P.T as per British Standard Whitworth Form
- N.C. & U.N.C., N.F. & U.N.F., N.P.T & N.P.S., N.S., N.E.F. etc. as per American National Form Threads
- ISO Metric (MM Threads)
- BA Threads
- DIN Standard
- GB Threads
Size Available for Earthing Straps:
- Earthing Straps are available as per customer’s specifications and needs (custom drawing and samples)
Features of Earthing Straps:
- Corrosion resistance
- Ease of installation
- Precise Construction and Fine Finish
- Excellent durability
- Dimensional accuracy
- Customization available
Application for Earthing Straps:
- Used to protect people and electronic equipment from electrostatic discharges (ESD) by routing the electric current to a safe ground.
- Designed to protect from conductive and dissipative surfaces to provide safe grounding.
- For configuring a reliable earthing connection with perfect contact.