As a quality focused organisation and with latest and different technology, we offer the high quality and standard range of Earthing Strips. The range of Earthing Strips are used in buildings for earthing purposes. Due to its durable construction and high earthing capacity, the manufactured range of Earthing Strips are highly demanded. We can also offer Earthing Strips as per the customer’s precise needs and different specifications.
We are exporting Earthing Strips to France, Switzerland, Italy, Germany, Russia, Spain and other European Countries.
specification for Earthing Strip :
Material for Earthing Strip:
- Copper – BS 2872 C 101, 102
- Solid Copper Alloys
- High Grade Copper Alloys
- Electrolytic Copper Alloys
- Copper CuZn39Pb3, CW614N, CZ121, and C37710
- Galvanized Steel, Mild Steel
- Stainless Steel Alloys
- Free Cutting Brass IS 319 Type (I) or
- Free Cutting Brass as per BS 249 Type (I) or
- High Grade Free Cutting Brass
- Brass – BS 2872 CZ 112
- CZ-360 High Grade Brass
- Brass CDA-360
- Brass IS-319 Grade III
Plating and Coating for Earthing Strip:
- Natural, Nickel Plated, Tin Plated, Natural Brass, Electro-Tin, Chrome or any coating as per customer requirements.
Threading Available for Earthing Strip:
- B.S.W., B.S.F., B.S.B., B.S.P. & B.S.P.T as per British Standard Whitworth Form
- N.C. & U.N.C., N.F. & U.N.F., N.P.T & N.P.S., N.S., N.E.F. etc. as per American National Form Threads
- ISO Metric (MM Threads)
- BA Threads
- DIN Standard
- GB Threads
Size Available for Earthing Strip:
- Earthing Strip are available as per customer’s specifications and needs (custom drawing and samples)
Features of Earthing Strip:
- Exhibit low resistance to electrical current
- Withstand Corrosion
- Excellent surface finish
- Require Less Maintenance
- Extremely Durable and Safe to use
- High Thermal and Electrical conductivity
- High mechanical strength
- Customization available
Application for Earthing Strip:
- Earthing in Industrial, Commercial and Residential purpose.
- Provide Protection against electricity from friction.