We offer a wide range of Junction Clamps which are manufactured from Copper, Gunmetal, aluminium, stainless steel or any material composition based on custom requirements. The range of Junction Clamps are well known in the market for its quality, durability and longer life. Junction Clamps are manufactured in high-end fabrication unit by using high grade factor inputs in accordance with international quality standards. Junction clamp is used for connecting Copper Tape to Cable. Custom designs and drawings of Junction Clamps are also available as per the clients’ demand.
We are exporting Junction Clamps to Germany, Spain, Netherlands, Russia, UK and other European Countries.
specification for Junction Clamps :
Material for Junction Clamps:
- Copper – BS 2872 C 101, 102
- Solid Copper Alloys
- High Grade Copper Alloys
- Electrolytic Copper Alloys
- Copper CuZn39Pb3, CW614N, CZ121, and C37710
- Galvanized Steel, Mild Steel
- Stainless Steel Alloys
- Free Cutting Brass IS 319 Type (I) or
- Free Cutting Brass as per BS 249 Type (I) or
- High Grade Free Cutting Brass
- Brass – BS 2872 CZ 112
- CZ-360 High Grade Brass
- Brass CDA-360
- Brass IS-319 Grade III
Plating and Coating for Junction Clamps:
- Natural, Nickel Plated, Tin Plated, Natural Brass, Electro-Tin, Chrome or any coating as per customer requirements.
Threading Available for Junction Clamps:
- B.S.W., B.S.F., B.S.B., B.S.P. & B.S.P.T as per British Standard Whitworth Form
- N.C. & U.N.C., N.F. & U.N.F., N.P.T & N.P.S., N.S., N.E.F. etc. as per American National Form Threads
- ISO Metric (MM Threads)
- BA Threads
- DIN Standard
- GB Threads
Size Available for Junction Clamps:
- Junction Clamps are available as per customer’s specifications and needs (custom drawing and samples)
Features of Junction Clamps:
- Corrosion resistance
- High Electrical and thermal conductivity
- Rugged design
- Compact size
- Dimensional accuracy
- High tensile strength
- Customization Available
Application for Junction Clamps:
- Junction clamps are used for straight through connection of tapes.
- Junction Clamps are used for connecting or disconnecting the earthing or lightening protection system for testing purpose.