Pipe Cable Clamps
Being a custom centric company, we are providing a superior quality range of Pipe Cable Clamps. Pipe Cable Clamps are precisely manufactured using supreme class raw material and latest technology in observance with the international standard sets and norms. Pipe Cable Clamps are highly demanded in the market for its features like durability, performance and reliability. Moreover, the provided range of Pipe Cable Clamps are thoroughly examined by our quality controllers and manufactured based on requirements of clients.
We are exporting Pipe Cable Clamps to France, Switzerland, Italy, Germany, Russia, Spain and other European Countries.
specification for Pipe Cable Clamps :
Material for Pipe Cable Clamps :
- Copper – BS 2872 C 101, 102
- Solid Copper Alloys
- High Grade Copper Alloys
- Electrolytic Copper Alloys
- Copper CuZn39Pb3, CW614N, CZ121, and C37710
- Galvanized Steel, Mild Steel
- Stainless Steel Alloys
- Free Cutting Brass IS 319 Type (I) or
- Free Cutting Brass as per BS 249 Type (I) or
- High Grade Free Cutting Brass
- Brass – BS 2872 CZ 112
- CZ-360 High Grade Brass
- Brass CDA-360
- Brass IS-319 Grade III
Plating and Coating for Pipe Cable Clamps :
- Natural, Nickel Plated, Tin Plated, Natural Brass, Electro-Tin, Chrome or any coating as per customer requirements.
Threading Available for Pipe Cable Clamps :
- B.S.W., B.S.F., B.S.B., B.S.P. & B.S.P.T as per British Standard Whitworth Form
- N.C. & U.N.C., N.F. & U.N.F., N.P.T & N.P.S., N.S., N.E.F. etc. as per American National Form Threads
- ISO Metric (MM Threads)
- BA Threads
- DIN Standard
- GB Threads
Size Available for Pipe Cable Clamps :
- Pipe Cable Clamps are available as per customer’s specifications and needs (custom drawing and samples)
Features of Pipe Cable Clamps :
- Light weight and Sturdy Construction
- Easy to install and Use
- High Electrical Conductivity
- Accurate dimensions
- High Tensile Strength
- Customization available
Application for Pipe Cable Clamps :
- Pipe Cable Clamping are widely used in splicing vehicles.
- Widely used for connecting pipe and cables.