Brass Square Rods
In order to meet the different requirements of our clients, we are offering brass square rods. The brass square rods are manufactured from quality raw material keeping in mind the industrial norms and standards. The offered range of brass square rods is available in several specifications and material grades such as free-cutting brass (C3000), cast free-cutting brass (C36000), naval brass (C46000), and many others as per the customer’s demand. We manufacture and export an extensive range of brass square rods with a variety of sizes (metric and imperial), length, thickness, width, surface finishes, and other specifications. Our offered brass square rods are widely used in electrical & power plants, engineering, and other industries.
Following are the
specification for Brass Square Rods:
Material for Brass Square Rods:
- Free Cutting Brass IS 319 Type (I) or
- Free Cutting Brass as per BS 249 Type (I) or
- High Grade Free Cutting Brass
- Brass – BS 2872 CZ 112
- Copper – BS 2872 C 101, 102
- CZ-360 High Grade Brass
- Brass CDA-360
- Brass IS-319 Grade III
- CuZn39Pb3, CW614N, CZ121, and C37710
Plating and Coating for Brass Square Rods:
- Natural, Nickel Plated, Tin Plated, Natural Brass, Electro-Tin, Chrome or any coating as per customer requirements.
Threading Available for Brass Square Rods:
- B.S.W., B.S.F., B.S.B., B.S.P. & B.S.P.T as per British Standard Whitworth Form
- N.C. & U.N.C., N.F. & U.N.F., N.P.T & N.P.S., N.S., N.E.F. etc. as per American National Form Threads
- ISO Metric (MM Threads)
- BA Threads
- DIN Standard
- GB Threads
Size Available for Brass Square Rods:
- Brass Square Rods are available as per customer’s specifications and needs (custom drawing and samples)
Features of Brass Square Rods:
- provide excellent corrosion resistance.
- Excellent strength and toughness.
- Offer attractive performance.
- Highly durable and robust.
- Non-magnetic and non-sparking.
Application for Brass Square Rods:
- Brass square rods are widely used in corrosive environments, mechanical or architectural applications, gears or lock components, and ornamental projects.
- Brass square rods are most suitable for both indoor and outdoor applications.
- Brass square rods are commonly used for handrails, ornamental trim, hinges, lock bodies, and such types of hardware manufacturing.
- Brass square rods are ideal for use in flammable working environments.
We can manufacture and export