With a team of well qualified and experienced professionals, we are engaged in offering a wide array of Earth Bonds to our respected customers. The range of Earth Bonds are manufactured in compliance with the industry guidelines, Earth Bonds are easy to install and require less maintenance. The range of Earth Bonds are manufactured in compliance with the set industrial norms, the offered Earth Bonds are known for its optimum level of quality. The range of Earth Bonds are widely known for its features including longer service life, high conductivity and impeccable resistance to corrosion. The range of different lengths, sizes and types are customized based on various customer’s samples and requirements.
We are exporting Tower Earthing Bonds to France, Switzerland, Italy, Germany, Russia, Spain and other European Countries.
specification for Earth Bonds :
Material for Earth Bonds:
- Copper – BS 2872 C 101, 102
- Solid Copper Alloys
- High Grade Copper Alloys
- Electrolytic Copper Alloys
- Copper CuZn39Pb3, CW614N, CZ121, and C37710
- Galvanized Steel, Mild Steel
- Stainless Steel Alloys
- Free Cutting Brass IS 319 Type (I) or
- Free Cutting Brass as per BS 249 Type (I) or
- High Grade Free Cutting Brass
- Brass – BS 2872 CZ 112
- CZ-360 High Grade Brass
- Brass CDA-360
- Brass IS-319 Grade III
Plating and Coating for Earth Bonds:
- Natural, Nickel Plated, Tin Plated, Natural Brass, Electro-Tin, Chrome or any coating as per customer requirements.
Threading Available for Earth Bonds:
- B.S.W., B.S.F., B.S.B., B.S.P. & B.S.P.T as per British Standard Whitworth Form
- N.C. & U.N.C., N.F. & U.N.F., N.P.T & N.P.S., N.S., N.E.F. etc. as per American National Form Threads
- ISO Metric (MM Threads)
- BA Threads
- DIN Standard
- GB Threads
Size Available for Earth Bonds:
- Earth Bonds are available as per customer’s specifications and needs (custom drawing and samples)
Features of Earth Bonds:
- Corrosion resistance
- High Electrical Conductivity
- High Mechanical strength
- Dimension accuracy
- Easy maintenance
- Custom Size Available
Application for Earth Bonds:
- Earth Bonds is used to control and give out electricity around the home and way of reducing the risk of getting an electric shock.
- Earth bonds are widely used for bonding metal components of various commercial and industrial application.