We are well-recognized as one of the trusted manufacturers of a broad range of Earth Rods. Earth Rods manufactured using specification standards for copper and copper alloy. Earth rods find their use in varied industries for electrical earthling applications. Under the supervision of our experts, Earth rods are precisely manufactured in line with the set industry norms using quality approved raw materials. The offered range of Earth Rods are last longer and provide lowest resistance to ground. We are offer Earth Rods as per client’s specification and need.
Following are the
specification for Earth Rods:
Material for Earth Rods:
- Copper – BS 2872 C 101, 102
- Solid Copper Alloys
- High Grade Copper Alloys
- Electrolytic Copper Alloys
- Copper CuZn39Pb3, CW614N, CZ121, and C37710
- Galvanized Steel, Mild Steel
- Stainless Steel Alloys
- Free Cutting Brass IS 319 Type (I) or
- Free Cutting Brass as per BS 249 Type (I) or
- High Grade Free Cutting Brass
- Brass – BS 2872 CZ 112
- CZ-360 High Grade Brass
- Brass CDA-360
- Brass IS-319 Grade III
Plating and Coating for Earth Rods:
- Natural, Nickel Plated, Tin Plated, Natural Brass, Electro-Tin, Chrome or any coating as per customer requirements.
Threading Available for Earth Rods:
- B.S.W., B.S.F., B.S.B., B.S.P. & B.S.P.T as per British Standard Whitworth Form
- N.C. & U.N.C., N.F. & U.N.F., N.P.T & N.P.S., N.S., N.E.F. etc. as per American National Form Threads
- ISO Metric (MM Threads)
- BA Threads
- DIN Standard
- GB Threads
Size Available for Earth Rods:
- Earth Rods are available as per customer’s specifications and needs (custom drawing and samples)
Features of Earth Rods:
- High efficiency
- Compact design
- Low maintenance
- Standard Production
- Customization Available
Application for Earth Rods:
- Earth Rods are Ideal for use in electrical safety purpose like earthing.
- For Ground or Earth Connection.
- For underground electricity distribution and transmission networks.
We can manufacture and export