Stainless Steel Round Rods
Backed by huge industry experience and market understanding, we are involved in offering a wide array of stainless-steel round rods in a variety of sizes, lengths, thicknesses, diameters, and many more. Our stainless-steel round rods are available in several technical specifications as per our respected customers. Our stainless-steel round rods are known for their low maintenance and high performance. The range of the stainless-steel round rods is checked on various parameters before delivering to the clients. Stainless steel round rods are widely available based on various international, national requirements, industry regulations, and customer specifications.
Following are the
specification for stainless steel round rods:
Material for Stainless-steel Round Rods:
- Austenitic Stainless Steel – Garde 304, Grade 316
- Ferritic Stainless Steel – Grade 430, Grade 434
- Martensitic Stainless Steel – Grade 420
- Duplex Stainless Steel - Forta LDX 2101, Forta DX 2304, Forta EDX 3304, Forta LDX 2404
- Custom stainless-steel alloy as per requirement
Plating and Coating for Stainless-steel Round Rods:
- Natural, Nickel Plated, Tin Plated, Natural Brass, Electro-Tin, Chrome or any coating as per customer requirements.
Threading Available for Stainless-steel Round Rods:
- B.S.W., B.S.F., B.S.B., B.S.P. & B.S.P.T as per British Standard Whitworth Form
- N.C. & U.N.C., N.F. & U.N.F., N.P.T & N.P.S., N.S., N.E.F. etc. as per American National Form Threads
- ISO Metric (MM Threads)
- BA Threads
- DIN Standard
- GB Threads
Size Available for Stainless-steel Round Rods:
- Stainless-steel Round Rods are available as per customer’s specifications and needs (custom drawing and samples)
Features of Stainless-steel Round Rods:
- High performance level.
- Longer working life.
- High mechanical properties.
- No oxidation at metal surface.
- High surface finish.
Application for Stainless-steel Round Rods:
- Stainless steel round rods are used in structure work in many industries.
- Stainless steel rounds rods are used as a raw material in the machine-building industry to make rolls, bushes, axles, pinions, equipment and vehicle components, metalware, and so on.
- Large cross-sectional stainless steel round rods used as a semi-finished product to make tubular products.
We can manufacture and export