We specialized in manufacturing and exporting a durable range of welding rods including copper welding rods, brass welding rods, cast iron welding rods, metal welding rods, steel welding rods, and more. Our offered range of welding rods is available in numerous specifications and sizes as per the need of customers. We offer a functionally advanced assortment of welding rods that are strong in performance and have high strength. Welding rods are easy to use and highly functional for use in sturdy construction. Our experts and engineers are working with the latest machines and modern tools to manufacture and export any products as per set industrial standard norms. We manufacture and export any type of welding rods based on custom specifications and requirements.
Following are the
specification for Welding Rods:
Material for Welding Rods:
- Free Cutting Brass IS 319 Type (I) or
- Free Cutting Brass as per BS 249 Type (I) or
- High Grade Free Cutting Brass
- Brass – BS 2872 CZ 112
- Copper – BS 2872 C 101, 102
- CZ-360 High Grade Brass
- Brass CDA-360
- Brass IS-319 Grade III
- CuZn39Pb3, CW614N, CZ121, and C37710
Plating and Coating for Welding Rods:
- Natural, Nickel Plated, Tin Plated, Natural Brass, Electro-Tin, Chrome or any coating as per customer requirements.
Threading Available for Welding Rods:
- B.S.W., B.S.F., B.S.B., B.S.P. & B.S.P.T as per British Standard Whitworth Form
- N.C. & U.N.C., N.F. & U.N.F., N.P.T & N.P.S., N.S., N.E.F. etc. as per American National Form Threads
- ISO Metric (MM Threads)
- BA Threads
- DIN Standard
- GB Threads
Size Available for Welding Rods:
- Welding Rods are available as per customer’s specifications and needs (custom drawing and samples)
Features of Welding Rods:
- Provides Adequate Protection.
- Great Option for Field Repair.
- High Wear Resistance, and Ductility.
- Impact Strength, and Tensile Strength.
Application for Welding Rods:
- Welding Rods are commonly used in homes or light commercial buildings.
- Welding Rods are suitable for cast iron welds- ideal for repairing cylinder heads, engine blocks, or casting defects.
- Different types of welding rods for use in stick welding applications.
We can manufacture and export