We are the one-stop solution for manufacturing and exporting a range of aluminium rods based on customer specification. We mainly provide two types of aluminium rods including externally threaded aluminium rods and internally threaded aluminium rods. There are other various types also available for aluminium rods including aluminium wire rods, aluminium round rods, aluminium curtain rods, aluminium hex rods, aluminium billets, and more. The range of special-specific aluminium rods is widely distributed in different industrial sectors due to the use and enhancement of properties. We offer simple to most complex range of aluminium rods that can meet all your extrusion requirements.
Following are the
specification for Aluminium Rods:
Material for Aluminium Rod:
- 3003 – Pure Aluminium
- 6060 – Medium strength Aluminium alloy
- 6061 – Workhorse Aluminium
- 6063 – commonly referred Aluminium alloy
- 6065A – Versatile Aluminium alloy
- 6105 – Aluminium Alloy
- 1100 – Aluminium
Plating and Coating for Aluminium Rod:
- Natural, Nickel Plated, Tin Plated, Natural Brass, Electro-Tin, Chrome or any coating as per customer requirements.
Threading Available for Aluminium Rod:
- B.S.W., B.S.F., B.S.B., B.S.P. & B.S.P.T as per British Standard Whitworth Form
- N.C. & U.N.C., N.F. & U.N.F., N.P.T & N.P.S., N.S., N.E.F. etc. as per American National Form Threads
- ISO Metric (MM Threads)
- BA Threads
- DIN Standard
- GB Threads
Size Available for Aluminium Rod:
- Aluminium Rod are available as per customer’s specifications and needs (custom drawing and samples)
Features of Aluminium Rod:
- Versatile and durable.
- Corrosion and rust-resistant.
- Allow for greater machining needs.
- High strength and transverse properties.
- Outstanding resistance to surface wear and tear.
Application for Aluminium Rod:
- Aluminium Rods are ideal for use in a variety of marine and chemical applications.
- Aluminium Rods are great for use in high-pressure applications.
- Applicable for various small to large-scale projects.
- Aluminium Rods are widely used in electrical, electronics, construction, waterworks, manufacturing, medical, automotive, automobile, aerospace, transport, food, and many more industrial sectors.
We can manufacture and export