Tee Clamps are manufactured using high quality basic raw material including gunmetal, copper, aluminium and other material composition with latest technology. In order to ensure its optimum quality, Tee clamp is rigorously tested on several parameters by our quality control team. The range of Tee Clamps are available with various plating and coating option include Galvanized Coating, Chrome, Brass, Zinc Brass, Nickle Plated Brass, Tin Plated, E-Copper or any. In sync with industry standards, We provide Mass Production and Bulk Manufacturing of Tee Clamps in various sizes and specifications as per the demands of our customer.
We are exporting Tee Clamps to France, Switzerland, Italy, Germany, Russia, Spain and other European Countries.
specification for Tee Clamps :
Material for Tee Clamps:
- Copper – BS 2872 C 101, 102
- Solid Copper Alloys
- High Grade Copper Alloys
- Electrolytic Copper Alloys
- Copper CuZn39Pb3, CW614N, CZ121, and C37710
- Galvanized Steel, Mild Steel
- Stainless Steel Alloys
- Free Cutting Brass IS 319 Type (I) or
- Free Cutting Brass as per BS 249 Type (I) or
- High Grade Free Cutting Brass
- Brass – BS 2872 CZ 112
- CZ-360 High Grade Brass
- Brass CDA-360
- Brass IS-319 Grade III
Plating and Coating for Tee Clamps:
- Natural, Nickel Plated, Tin Plated, Natural Brass, Electro-Tin, Chrome or any coating as per customer requirements.
Threading Available for Tee Clamps:
- B.S.W., B.S.F., B.S.B., B.S.P. & B.S.P.T as per British Standard Whitworth Form
- N.C. & U.N.C., N.F. & U.N.F., N.P.T & N.P.S., N.S., N.E.F. etc. as per American National Form Threads
- ISO Metric (MM Threads)
- BA Threads
- DIN Standard
- GB Threads
Size Available for Tee Clamps:
- Tee Clamps are available as per customer’s specifications and needs (custom drawing and samples)
Features of Tee Clamps:
- High Electrical and Thermal Conductivity
- Corrosion Resistance Surface
- Easy to install
- High Tensile Strength
- Accurate Dimension
- Custom Manufacturing Available
Application for Tee Clamps:
- Tee Clamps are used for a three-way connection.
- Used as an alternative to welding.