Threaded Round Rods
As a customer-focused leading manufacturing company, we are offering an excellent quality range of threaded round bars including fully threaded round rods, double-end threaded round rods, top-end studding, hollow threaded round rods, fine threaded round rods, and more. The standard range of threaded round rods are available with various threads standards such as ISO Metric, American National screw threads, American Unified thread Forms British Standard Whitworth thread forms or any special threads. We are manufacturing threaded round rods in a variety of widths and wall thicknesses as per the client’s specification requirements.
Following are the
specification for Threaded Round Rods:
Material for Threaded Round Rods:
- Carbon steel
- Low Carbon steel
- Medium carbon steel
- High Carbon steel
- Tool steel
- Grade W1 - Water-Hardening Steel
- Grade O1 - Oil-Hardening Steel
- Grade M2 - High-Speed Steel
- Grade A2 - Air-Hardening Steel
- Grade D2 - High-Chrome Air-Hardening Steel
- Grade S7 - Shock-Resistant Air-Hardening Steel
- Grade A6 - Low-Temperature Air-Hardening Steel
- Grade 414
- Grade P20
Plating and Coating for Threaded Round Rods:
- Natural, Nickel Plated, Tin Plated, Natural Brass, Electro-Tin, Chrome or any coating as per customer requirements.
Threading Available for Threaded Round Rods:
- B.S.W., B.S.F., B.S.B., B.S.P. & B.S.P.T as per British Standard Whitworth Form
- N.C. & U.N.C., N.F. & U.N.F., N.P.T & N.P.S., N.S., N.E.F. etc. as per American National Form Threads
- ISO Metric (MM Threads)
- BA Threads
- DIN Standard
- GB Threads
Size Available for Threaded Round Rods:
- Threaded Round Rods are available as per customer’s specifications and needs (custom drawing and samples)
Features of Threaded Round Rods:
- Quite durable.
- Not bend or warp even due to extreme weather conditions.
- High quality and versatility.
- Withstand very high levels of pressure.
- Effectively working.
- Available in both coarse and fine thread versions.
- Very high yield strength.
Application for Threaded Round Rods:
- Threaded round rods have a wide range of applications in heavy-duty or structural applications.
- Threaded round rods are used to manufacture threaded fastening components and parts, including threaded studs, tie rods, tie-downs, anchor bolts, U bolts, eyebolts, hooks, and more.
- A threaded round rod is usually chosen in applications where the required length far exceeds that of most conventional screws or bolts.
We can manufacture and export