We manufacture steel rods in a variety of sizes and shapes, including round, flat, square, strip, solder ring, and so on. The manufactured range of steel rods such as steel wire rods, solid steel rods, steel profile rods, steel tube rods, steel semi-finished rods, steel hollow rods, and more are broadly owing to their durability and faultless finish. We manufacture steel rods using an advanced manufacturing process that is known for their superior wear resistance, high productivity, reliability, and dimensional accuracy. We offer a qualitative range of steel rods based on various requirements and specifications needs of customers.
Following are the
specification for Steel Rods:
Material for Steel Rods:
- Grade W1 - Water-Hardening Steel
- Grade O1 - Oil-Hardening Steel
- Grade M2 - High-Speed Steel
- Grade A2 - Air-Hardening Steel
- Grade D2 - High-Chrome Air-Hardening Steel
- Grade S7 - Shock-Resistant Air-Hardening Steel
- Grade A6 - Low-Temperature Air-Hardening Steel
- Grade 414
- Grade P20
Plating and Coating for Steel Rods:
- Natural, Nickel Plated, Tin Plated, Natural Brass, Electro-Tin, Chrome or any coating as per customer requirements.
Threading Available for Steel Rods:
- B.S.W., B.S.F., B.S.B., B.S.P. & B.S.P.T as per British Standard Whitworth Form
- N.C. & U.N.C., N.F. & U.N.F., N.P.T & N.P.S., N.S., N.E.F. etc. as per American National Form Threads
- ISO Metric (MM Threads)
- BA Threads
- DIN Standard
- GB Threads
Size Available for Steel Rods:
- Steel Rods are available as per customer’s specifications and needs (custom drawing and samples)
Features of Steel Rods:
- Corrosion resistance.
- Excellent machinability.
- Good electrical conductivity.
- Recyclable and hygienic.
- Good thermal conductivity.
Application for Steel Rods:
- Steel rods are mainly used for manufacturing forged components and pressing materials like knobs, hardware, handles, valve and fuse bodies, brass battery terminal connectors, valve components, Defense components, etc.
- Steel rods are used for marine fittings, valves, high strength components, steam bodies, shafts & other architectural applications.
- Steel rods are used in a wide range of applications including the construction of building foundations, bridges, and marine environments.
We can manufacture and export