We are known for a versatile and high-quality range of square rods. Offered Square rods are available in a wide range of lengths, thicknesses, sizes, and finishing based on customer requirements and needs. Square rods are excellent wearing and abrasion resistance. The excellent workability of square rods makes them ideal to manufacture various connectors and machine parts that are used in various manufacturing sectors. At each stage of manufacturing, our qualified experts are specifically assured quality of square rods to satisfy the varied requirements of our clients and keep them satisfied. Square rods can be availed from us at the best prices.
Following are the
specification for Square Rods:
Material for Square Rods:
- Free Cutting Brass IS 319 Type (I) or
- Free Cutting Brass as per BS 249 Type (I) or
- High Grade Free Cutting Brass
- Brass – BS 2872 CZ 112
- Copper – BS 2872 C 101, 102
- CZ-360 High Grade Brass
- Brass CDA-360
- Brass IS-319 Grade III
- CuZn39Pb3, CW614N, CZ121, and C37710
Plating and Coating for Square Rods:
- Natural, Nickel Plated, Tin Plated, Natural Brass, Electro-Tin, Chrome or any coating as per customer requirements.
Threading Available for Square Rods:
- B.S.W., B.S.F., B.S.B., B.S.P. & B.S.P.T as per British Standard Whitworth Form
- N.C. & U.N.C., N.F. & U.N.F., N.P.T & N.P.S., N.S., N.E.F. etc. as per American National Form Threads
- ISO Metric (MM Threads)
- BA Threads
- DIN Standard
- GB Threads
Size Available for Square Rods:
- Square Rods are available as per customer’s specifications and needs (custom drawing and samples)
Features of Square Rods:
- Excellent machinability.
- Good corrosion resistance and formability.
- Higher resistance to stress cracking.
- Impact strength.
Application for Square Rods:
- Square rods are suitable for a wide range of engineering applications.
- Square rods are typically used for the manufacture of component parts.
- Square rods are ideal for an application that needs resistance to wet corrosion.
We can manufacture and export