Copper Grounding Rods
We are the manufacturer of Copper Grounding Rods based on globally accepted technology. Copper Grounding Rods are manufactured from 99.9% pure copper, electrolytic copper, stainless steel and other material composition based on custom specification. The range of Copper alloy dissolve the faulty current and thus protect your industrial assets being cracked or damaged by the risk of overload or short circuit. The range of Copper Grounding Rod is manufactured by our certified vendors using the latest technology, industrial standard norms and high-quality raw material. Copper Grounding Rods can be manufactures in all size, shapes, types, threaded or tipped as per the customer’s requirements or specification.
We are exporting Copper Grounding Rods to Germany, Spain, Netherlands, Russia, UK and other European Countries.
specification for Copper Grounding Rods:
Material for Copper Grounding Rods:
- Copper – BS 2872 C 101, 102
- Solid Copper Alloys
- High Grade Copper Alloys
- Electrolytic Copper Alloys
- Copper CuZn39Pb3, CW614N, CZ121, and C37710
- Galvanized Steel, Mild Steel
- Stainless Steel Alloys
- Free Cutting Brass IS 319 Type (I) or
- Free Cutting Brass as per BS 249 Type (I) or
- High Grade Free Cutting Brass
- Brass – BS 2872 CZ 112
- CZ-360 High Grade Brass
- Brass CDA-360
- Brass IS-319 Grade III
Plating and Coating for Copper Grounding Rods:
- Natural, Nickel Plated, Tin Plated, Natural Brass, Electro-Tin, Chrome or any coating as per customer requirements.
Threading Available for Copper Grounding Rods:
- B.S.W., B.S.F., B.S.B., B.S.P. & B.S.P.T as per British Standard Whitworth Form
- N.C. & U.N.C., N.F. & U.N.F., N.P.T & N.P.S., N.S., N.E.F. etc. as per American National Form Threads
- ISO Metric (MM Threads)
- BA Threads
- DIN Standard
- GB Threads
Size Available for Copper Grounding Rods:
- Copper Grounding Rods are available as per customer’s specifications and needs (custom drawing and samples)
Features of Copper Grounding Rods:
- Cost effective
- High Tensile Strength
- High Conductivity
- Perfectly bonded Rod will last longer, drive easier and will not crack
- Corrosion resistance while providing the lowest resistance to ground
- Customization Available
Application for Copper Grounding Rods:
- Copper Grounding Rods may be used with compression couplers.
- Provide Added Strength to Industrial assets.
- Widely used in varied industrial sectors including Automotive, Automobile, Electrical, Electronics, Telecommunication, chemical, mechanical and more.