We manufacture Watermain Bonds from different materials like brass, copper, e-copper, electrolytic copper, bronze and gun metal. We offer a wide range of Watermain Bonds which are used for bonding metallic pipes into the earthing or lightning protection system. In addition, Watermain Bonds are used for bonding copper tape to water main pipes. We offer Watermain Bonds as per the requirement of several industries, commercial and other sectors. The range of Watermain Bonds are having excellent durability and highly efficient performance. We do complete quality checking of Watermain Bonds at each level of production to ensure reliability and excellent performance. Watermain Bonds are available in various sizes and dimensions as per the client’s specific requirements.
We are exporting Watermain Bonds to Germany, Spain, Netherlands, Russia, UK and other European Countries.
specification for Watermain Bonds :
Material for Watermain Bonds :
- Copper – BS 2872 C 101, 102
- Solid Copper Alloys
- High Grade Copper Alloys
- Electrolytic Copper Alloys
- Copper CuZn39Pb3, CW614N, CZ121, and C37710
- Galvanized Steel, Mild Steel
- Stainless Steel Alloys
- Free Cutting Brass IS 319 Type (I) or
- Free Cutting Brass as per BS 249 Type (I) or
- High Grade Free Cutting Brass
- Brass – BS 2872 CZ 112
- CZ-360 High Grade Brass
- Brass CDA-360
- Brass IS-319 Grade III
Plating and Coating for Watermain Bonds :
- Natural, Nickel Plated, Tin Plated, Natural Brass, Electro-Tin, Chrome or any coating as per customer requirements.
Threading Available for Watermain Bonds :
- B.S.W., B.S.F., B.S.B., B.S.P. & B.S.P.T as per British Standard Whitworth Form
- N.C. & U.N.C., N.F. & U.N.F., N.P.T & N.P.S., N.S., N.E.F. etc. as per American National Form Threads
- ISO Metric (MM Threads)
- BA Threads
- DIN Standard
- GB Threads
Size Available for Watermain Bonds :
- Watermain Bonds are available as per customer’s specifications and needs (custom drawing and samples)
Features of Watermain Bonds :
- Excellent durability and Reliability
- Highly Efficient in performance
- Resistant to wear
- Sturdy Construction
- Optimum Strength
- High Tensile strength
- Customization available
Application for Watermain Bonds :
- Watermain bonds are used for bonding tape to large diameter pipes into Earthing and Lightning Protection Systems.
- Widely used for various Earthing and Grounding Applications.