Speedy Earth Clamps
In order to cater the variegated demands of our clients, we are offering an excellent quality range of Speedy Earth Clamps. Speedy Earth Clamps are manufactured as per the industry set norms; these clamps are widely used for in electrical grounding purposes. Speedy Earth clamps maintain efficient electrical and mechanical contact to avoid any disturbance in normal service. The range of Speedy Earth Clamps are fabricated in different size and shapes as per the specific designs and other needs of customers.
We are exporting Speed Earth Clamps to Germany, Spain, Netherlands, Russia, UK and other European Countries.
specification for Speedy Earth Clamps :
Material for Speedy Earth Clamps:
- Copper – BS 2872 C 101, 102
- Solid Copper Alloys
- High Grade Copper Alloys
- Electrolytic Copper Alloys
- Copper CuZn39Pb3, CW614N, CZ121, and C37710
- Galvanized Steel, Mild Steel
- Stainless Steel Alloys
- Free Cutting Brass IS 319 Type (I) or
- Free Cutting Brass as per BS 249 Type (I) or
- High Grade Free Cutting Brass
- Brass – BS 2872 CZ 112
- CZ-360 High Grade Brass
- Brass CDA-360
- Brass IS-319 Grade III
Plating and Coating for Speedy Earth Clamps:
- Natural, Nickel Plated, Tin Plated, Natural Brass, Electro-Tin, Chrome or any coating as per customer requirements.
Threading Available for Speedy Earth Clamps:
- B.S.W., B.S.F., B.S.B., B.S.P. & B.S.P.T as per British Standard Whitworth Form
- N.C. & U.N.C., N.F. & U.N.F., N.P.T & N.P.S., N.S., N.E.F. etc. as per American National Form Threads
- ISO Metric (MM Threads)
- BA Threads
- DIN Standard
- GB Threads
Size Available for Speedy Earth Clamps:
- Speedy Earth Clamps are available as per customer’s specifications and needs (custom drawing and samples)
Features of Speedy Earth Clamps:
- Easy to install
- Durable construction
- Longer serving life
- Corrosion Resistance
- High durability
- Customization Available
Application for Speedy Earth Clamps:
- To provide protection for human against danger of electrocution and electric shock.
- To maintain a proper functioning of electrical system.
- Avoid any spark between a component and the object.