Stainless Steel Earth Rods
With a focus on the ever-evolving demands of our customers, we manufacture a wide range of Stainless Steel Earth Rods. The range of Stainless Steel Earth Rods are manufactured from austenitic steel, ferritic steel, martensitic steel or any composition based on custom specification. Stainless Steel Earth Rods are designed for use where galvanic corrosion occurs due to dissimilar metals being buried in close proximity. They are internally threaded for jointing. Stainless steel earth rods are widely demanded to our clients because it is highly resistant to corrosion. We can manufacture Stainless steel earth rods in different grades, material composition, size, threads, standards and other configuration based on custom specification and requirements.
We are exporting Stainless Steel Earthing Rods to Germany, Spain, Netherlands, Russia, UK and other European Countries.
specification for Stainless Steel Earth Rods:
Material for Stainless Steel Earth Rods:
- Copper – BS 2872 C 101, 102
- Solid Copper Alloys
- High Grade Copper Alloys
- Electrolytic Copper Alloys
- Copper CuZn39Pb3, CW614N, CZ121, and C37710
- Galvanized Steel, Mild Steel
- Stainless Steel Alloys
- Free Cutting Brass IS 319 Type (I) or
- Free Cutting Brass as per BS 249 Type (I) or
- High Grade Free Cutting Brass
- Brass – BS 2872 CZ 112
- CZ-360 High Grade Brass
- Brass CDA-360
- Brass IS-319 Grade III
Plating and Coating for Stainless Steel Earth Rods:
- Natural, Nickel Plated, Tin Plated, Natural Brass, Electro-Tin, Chrome or any coating as per customer requirements.
Threading Available for Stainless Steel Earth Rods:
- B.S.W., B.S.F., B.S.B., B.S.P. & B.S.P.T as per British Standard Whitworth Form
- N.C. & U.N.C., N.F. & U.N.F., N.P.T & N.P.S., N.S., N.E.F. etc. as per American National Form Threads
- ISO Metric (MM Threads)
- BA Threads
- DIN Standard
- GB Threads
Size Available for Stainless Steel Earth Rods:
- Stainless Steel Earth Rods are available as per customer’s specifications and needs (custom drawing and samples)
Features of Stainless Steel Earth Rods:
- High conductivity
- Dimensionally Accurate
- Optimum finish
- Abrasion resistance
- Superior strength
- Highly resistant to corrosion
- Customize Size
Application for Stainless Steel Earth Rods:
- Ideal for grounding and earthing.
- Commonly used in highly corrosive soils, i.e. areas with high levels of salt content.