As a leading entity in the industry, We are highly engaged in offering the best quality range of Driving Spikes which enable the rods to be driven easily into the ground. The range of high-grade driving spikes are manufactured from steel, carbon steel, copper, electrolytic copper, tin copper and more with industrial standard norms. The range of driving spike is highly durable and can be used many times over and over again. Moreover, we can offer Driving Spikes as per the need and demands of our customer’s drawings and specifications.
We are exporting Driving Spikes to France, Switzerland, Italy, Germany, Russia, Spain and other European Countries.
specification for Driving Spikes :
Material for Driving Spikes:
- Copper – BS 2872 C 101, 102
- Solid Copper Alloys
- High Grade Copper Alloys
- Electrolytic Copper Alloys
- Copper CuZn39Pb3, CW614N, CZ121, and C37710
- Galvanized Steel, Mild Steel
- Stainless Steel Alloys
- Free Cutting Brass IS 319 Type (I) or
- Free Cutting Brass as per BS 249 Type (I) or
- High Grade Free Cutting Brass
- Brass – BS 2872 CZ 112
- CZ-360 High Grade Brass
- Brass CDA-360
- Brass IS-319 Grade III
Plating and Coating for Driving Spikes:
- Natural, Nickel Plated, Tin Plated, Natural Brass, Electro-Tin, Chrome or any coating as per customer requirements.
Threading Available for Driving Spikes:
- B.S.W., B.S.F., B.S.B., B.S.P. & B.S.P.T as per British Standard Whitworth Form
- N.C. & U.N.C., N.F. & U.N.F., N.P.T & N.P.S., N.S., N.E.F. etc. as per American National Form Threads
- ISO Metric (MM Threads)
- BA Threads
- DIN Standard
- GB Threads
Size Available for Driving Spikes:
- Driving Spikes are available as per customer’s specifications and needs (custom drawing and samples)
Features of Driving Spikes:
- Dimensional accuracy
- Easy to install and use
- Durable and Reliable Performance
- High tensile strength
- Customization available
Application for Driving Spikes:
- The driving spikes are used to install earth rods for various applications.
- Driving spikes also used to drive copper earth rod easily into the ground.
- Used as a part of Earthing and Lightening Protection System.